Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sober, Sane and Productive "Very"

So much going on this last week and the beginning of the New Year with focus on work and goals that I would like to achieve for the first quarter of the year. A day at a time in consciously adjusting and improving my consious mind and behavior is so kool. I have been reading alot, brainstorming and strategizing. I have some clear action plans on how to clear out baggage that has tied me up for a couple of years and has kept me emotionally bonded to things that just no longer suit me. Have caught up on some great programming as well....mature audiences only!
The Last Tango in Halifax is a great new series from BBC if you like British programming, special surprise Episode 5. Also, I just recently started tuning into LogoTv.com; but found this series Youtube first!

No comments:

Post a Comment