Sunday, March 11, 2012

Remembering Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse

Struggling for Sobriety is a lifelong process for many of us. We have to face our demons and reach deep for the best part of ourselves. I am hoping to be successful this year in turning my life around away from Booze. I just went through a very wild run these last three months drinking the most that I have in full blown addiction due to the fact that I have had the money to do so. You see from our loved ones Whitney and Amy because they could afford to fuel their alcohol and drug addition at at high level, the only checks and balances would be the number of hangovers and days of sheer depression and or some colossal event that would take place when they were high. Unfortunately death was the colossal event. Money is the worst tool to fuel an addiction if not put in check and or the active user, in my case alcoholic does not come to the realization as such and prays real hard and does not pick up a drink at all. Been there and know it too well, you can do some much damage on the body left unchecked. I love and understand you both so much.
Didn't we almost have it all Rehab You Know I'm No Good

No comments:

Post a Comment