Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thank You Deneice!

Let Our Spirits Fly! Just for Today I will learn to live simply not try to do too much to slow down and listen to my inner self. Just for Today, I will pay attention to the pain in my side and know that my body is asking me not to drink, telling me not to drink. Just for Today, I will reflect on a brighter future and use my past as a learning tool and building block. Just for Today, I will continue to Pray and Pray and ask God to help me right my wrongs and faults to heal my body that I have so badly damaged from making bad choices from consuming too much booze. Just for Today I will ask God for forgiveness and to help me cross this path into good health, Mind, Body Soul. Just for Today I will learn to love myself to a higher height and know that if I take care of myself I will in turn be able to take care of others. Just for Today I dare not to drink, I will not be tempted. Just for Today I will reflect on the fact that if I drink today, I may not have tomorrow. JUST FOR TODAY! -Lu'na I Pray for Han Ki Suk
and his family....a tragic loss....allegedly he was pushed to his death this past monday on the subway tracks at 49th and 7th avenue and was hit by an oncoming Q train. Authorities state that up to 2 hours prior to the incident he had an argument with his wife. It was also reported that Mr. Suk had been drinking when he engaged in a heated verbal dispute with the man that pushed him onto the subway tracks and that when he was retrieved they found a bottle of liquor on him. There was a doctor on the scene in the station at 49th street who attended to him but she could not save his life! May he rest in Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment